Skip to Main Navigation

Mauritania - Higher Education Project : restructuring (Vol. 2) : Data sheet (Inglês)

The Higher Education Project for Mauritania aims at: (i) improving the quality of the learning environment and the relevance of courses to the labor market; and (ii) establishing pedagogic, administrative and financial management systems in the Institutions of Higher Education (IHEs). The closing date for the project will be extended from March 31, 2012 until October 30, 2013. The original credit was in the amount of SDR 10.20 million (US$15 million equivalent), approved by the Board on August 3, 2004 and became effective on January 12, 2005. The purpose of this extension request is to: (i) allow for the completion of contracts that have already been entered into but have not been completed; (ii) provide much needed higher education reform, civil works, goods and equipments; and (iii) complete ongoing activities necessary to achieve the Project Development Objective (PDO). Although actual disbursements only account for 35 percent of the credit, disbursements plus commitments amount to 63 percent and are mainly comprised of civil works activities. The remaining 37 percent will be used to procure pedagogical and Information Technology software and hardware to equip the buildings currently under construction.

Detalhes

Downloads

COMPLETAR RELATÓRIO

Versão oficial do documento (pode conter assinaturas, etc.)

  • DOCX
  • PDF oficial
  • TXT*
  • Total Downloads** :
  • Download Stats
  • *A versão do texto é um OCR incorreto e está incluído unicamente em benefício de usuários com conectividade lenta.